Sunday, July 5, 2009

Old Phone Pics

These are some old pictures that I took on my phone and never did anything with...

My beautiful Aubrey...

Tori showing off her honors medal she received to wear at 8th grade graduation...

Burt and one of his many catfish...

Last year Megan participated in one of the story hours at the Pittsburg Library...

Miss Megan blue lips...

I took Megan, Brady, and Aubrey to a pit close to our house last summer to fish. It was my kind of fishing, throw in your hook and catch a little fish, then let it go...


When I was packing up the room @ Branson I found this note that Megan left for housekeeping. I thought it was too cute! :-)...

Aubrey and Millie Cat...

Three generations: Jim, Vic, and Nolan Colvin...

Megan in the pool @ the Hilton in Branson when we went for Tori and Aubrey's dance competition...

Megan in her all-star softball outfit for the 2009 season...

Megan in her Mini-Lancers Cheer Outfit...

No comments: