Sunday, October 28, 2007

Good time!

Had a great day today. Megan, Aubrey, and I went to Pittsburg. (Have I told you lately how much I enjoy living in Cherokee since we are now a hop, skip, and a jump away from Pitt?) We ate at Mall Deli again! LOVE IT! Megan likes their chili, and she is a hotdog fanatic. Well, she has figured out that they have a wonderful combination of a hotdog with chili. :-) When we finished I was all gung ho that I was going to buy myself some new clothes. Well, as always, that went by the wayside. We wound up going to Claire's and getting Megan's ears pierced again. (Hers closed up) And, we got Aubrey's pierced with a 2nd hole. (Her last set had gotten infected and closed.) Then, we on the spur of the moment, decided to go the movie and see The Game Plan. It was a fun day!

No comments: