Sunday, February 15, 2009

My brother, James

Most of you have never met, or even seen my brother, James. He doesn't make it home much, and when he does it is for such a short period of time usually I don't even get to see him. So, I found some pictures on his Facebook page and I am sharing them with my friends. :-)

James is 5 years older than I am. He and my brother Mike took all the brains, which might explain a lot to you. HaHa

James graduated Co-Valeditorian in his high school class. He then went to the Air Force Academy for college. Since then he has become a fighter pilot in the AF and served in many different positions. For awhile he flew the B1 Bombers. From what I understand he is currently in San Antonio now where he works with pilots and teaches them to become flight instuctors themselves.



2 comments:

Debbie T said...

it's nice to "meet" another member of your family! Now you need to post about your mom. I would love to see a picture!

Lou said...

He looks a little bit like you Mary Catherine.