Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday...

Well, the week is off an running...

Megan left for camp this morning. :-( :-) I know that she will love it and I am glad she went, but it was very hard for me to watch her go. She is the baby and the one that still goes with me everywhere. I now have three days without my little girl jumping in the van with me to do all of my taxiing around. I'll miss her. (However she looked so cute when she left with her new little Gymboree outfit and hair braided.)

My books finally came from Amazon! I was so put out with them. I preordered three books clear back in January. (One actually came out in February, but so I didn't have to pay shipping I put it with my books that came out last week.) When the release date happened for my two books I was so excited! I just knew my books would be here anyday since I had preordered them six months ago! Well, almost a week later they finally arrived. No more preordering for me! I'll pay the extra two dollars to get them at Wal-Mart next time. I'm now off to read the new Janet Evanovich book and the new Mary Kay Andrews book. Two of my favorite authors! :-)

No comments: