Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekend

Yesterday Megan played in a softball tournament in Columbus. They looked so cute! There were times they would be playing and would be awesome, and then other times it was like a totally different team. They lost three and won one, but had a great time! I on the other hand was dying in the 100 degree heat all day. I kept the book, and I usually cross my legs so I can hold the book. Kinda hard to do when your legs are sweating because it is so hot. Yuck! However, I couldn't have been prouder of Megan!

Tomorrow she leaves for camp until Wednesday. Wow! Scary that my baby is old enough to go to overnight camp!

Brady just got home from camp yesterday afternoon. He was there from Tuesday until Saturday. He had a great time and has been full of stories to tell us from his week!

Vic's 13 year old baseball team went to Parsons yesterday to play in a triangle. The first game was against Parsons. I think that Vic enjoyed it a lot! He played Bo's team and Vic's team won 10-2. :-) The second game they beat Coffeyville 12-0. Way to go guys! That is exciting stuff! :-)

No comments: