Monday, June 8, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, it is a busy week as usual.

But! After three days I am almost totally caught up on the laundry! I even had the girls bring all of theirs down from upstairs so I don't finish and then they dump it on me. I only have three loads left and then some odds and ends that have to be washed "special." I am sooooo excited! Thank goodness for my clothesline. Thanks to it I haven't had to heat up the house anymore than necessary (because it is already hot!!!) by using the dryer.

Tori and Aubrey have started weights this week. Have I mentioned that 8 a.m. is waaaaayyyy too early for this girl that likes to sleep until noon???

Tuesdays now Tori and the cheerleaders go over to Parsons for tumbling practice with Mary Friess. It is my week to help drive. (They went last week and Tori REALLY enjoyed it and said that she learned a lot.)

Wednesdays Tori has volleyball after weights.

Tori and Aubrey have 3 and a half hours of dance Wednesday night.

Vic's 13-14 team has a double header Thursday night.

Tonight Tori played a double header in Liberal, MO. We won both games! YEAH! The first game was a blow out, but the 2nd one was a nail biter the whole way. We wound up going 10 innings. Two of those innings we even used the International Tie Breaker. We won 10 - 8. Tori has some GREAT shots! I got her triple on video. I'll post it when I get it downloaded.

Tomorrow night Tori plays another double header, and then another on Thursday.

Brady has a game tomorrow, a double header on Friday, and another game on Saturday.

Megan plays in eight and under softball substate this weekend.

Tori and Aubrey have a dance convention in KC this Sat.

AND...Megan and Aubrey are attending Bible School in Beulah this week. :-) http://beulahvbs.shutterfly.com/






HAVE I MENTIONED IT IS A BUSY, BUSY, BUSY WEEK?????

1 comment:

Lou said...

Good grief woman! I don't know how you keep up!!