Monday, November 10, 2008

Dance

Tori and Aubrey are both on dance competition teams for the Jody Phillips Dance Company. This is Tori's third year and Aubrey's second. They both LOVE it! The following are pictures of their groups. Aubrey is in DCI and Tori is in DCII.








I know that my opinion isn't the best one to take, but I think they are both amazing dancers, and each with their own different flare!

I thought that Aubrey received a huge compliment a few weeks ago when Jody pulled her out into the hall and told her that she had had a phone call about Aubrey. A mother wanted her daughter to be in Aubrey's dance class because Aubrey was such a good dancer and fun to watch! WOW to that one! :-) This mother couldn't have been prouder!

Tori also continues to shine and stand out. She was telling me yesterday that she is front center almost all of the time in the new dances they are learning. I am very proud of her also!

We're going to see the Nutcracker ballet with our friends the Horgans at the end of November. I am sure that the girls will love to see the professionals! (On a side note, Tori was in the professional version of the Nutcracker a few years back when it came to Parsons. That was a fun experience and she was WONDERFUL!)

No comments: