Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween



WOW! Today was so much different for me. First of all, Cherokee schools do their Halloween celebrations totally different than I am used to! They have their Halloween parade first thing in the morning, followed by the parties. (I'm used to having them last thing in the afternoon.)

Secondly, my kids are getting so big that all but Megan ditched me tonight. Tori, Aubrey, and Brady all went with friends. So, Megan and I went together by ourselves. (Not that she was happy about that!)

I LOVE trick or treating in Cherokee! We only went down two streets and Megan had completely filled her pail. People here are so generous! :-)

When she had enough trick our treating we went to the Baptist Church in town for their Fall Harvest celebration. They had games for the kids. They even had an awesome hay maze in the street out front. Both girls wound up meeting up with us there.

After-a-while we got hungry and headed down to the local bar and grill to eat. It happened to be karaoke night. I was amazed by Miss Megan! She jumped right up there and sang a solo! Then, Tori and her friend were barely singing, so she jumped back up and took over their mike. Aubrey and her friend sang also and did a wonderful job. It was a great time had by ALL!

Tori dressed up as a boy...Aubrey dressed up as Kellie Pickler....Brady was Angus Young, guitarist for ACDC...and Megan was a black cat

2 comments:

Debbie T said...

you guys look great! The 'boy' in the blue shirt cracks me up!!!!

Lou said...

OMG! Tori looks just like Vic!!!